Its back moves as your back moves, its arms move as your arms move. 3D knit provides extra comfort and a unique aesthetic for a healthier way to sit.
Leap Chair with 3D Knit Backby Steelcase
You need a chair that easily adjusts to fit you, your preferences, and how you work. Leap with 3D Knit Back features a distinctive back aesthetic with the 3D knit material for added comfort. Leap moves with you throughout the day keeping you aligned with your work; it’s a healthier way to sit. Made to fit various body shapes and sizes, Leap reduces the need for multiple chair sizes. A chair that is good for people should also be good for the environment. Every material, every stage of a Leap chair’s life, is designed to respect and nurture human and environmental health. One more reason to be comfortable with Leap.
- Leap chair featuring a 3D knit material on the back for aesthetic interest as well as added comfort
- Steelcase’s #1 best-selling, ergonomic office chair featuring patented technology in the seat and back proven to increase productivity
- Leap’s LiveBack® changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
- Natural Glide System™ technology enables you to comfortably recline while keeping your body aligned with your work so as not to strain your eyes, neck, or arms
- 4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better support the neck and shoulders
- Weight tested and warranted up to 300 lbs. with no loss of performance
LEAP FABRIC 3D, 46216189