Foundations Conference Tableby Teknion
Drawing upon a minimalist aesthetic, the Foundations collection pares down furniture structure and surface to its essence to reveal a striking architecture of simple horizontal and vertical planes.
Foundations Conferencing addresses the multiple functions of meeting rooms with modular tables that are ideal for active spaces defined by collaboration and subject to the dynamics of change. Modular tabletops simplify installation and allow for aesthetic range with the use of contrasting finishes.
• Foundations Conferencing options include tables in a myriad of sizes and shapes, storage and display credenzas, lecterns, serving carts, technology caddies and a variety of power/data elements
• Workwalls integrate visually and functionally with conferencing tables
• Two- or three-tone finish options allow for a distinctive aesthetic
• Display credenzas offer variations of fully closed storage, box drawer combinations and symmetrical side panels; or asymmetrical design with floating glass shelves
• Lecterns are equipped with power duplex, VGA, RJ11 and RJ45 couplers
• Serving caddy features soft-glide casters and felt-lined cutlery drawer
• Conference table design allows cables to be run through a 3 ¾-inch cut-out in the base plate